How Low Can You Go

I Must Remember How Far I Have Come

>> Friday, August 5, 2011

I found these yesterday:



Yup, that was me 4 years ago at Caribana, I can't get over how different I look.  I am so puffy, like a chocolate steam puff marshmellow girl.

Here are a few from this year, my friend has some great ones and when I get those I will post.




I have to admit that this trip put a few things in perpective.  Many more guys were coming to talk/dance with me and I felt really good about myself.  I was getting so many compliments.  I had lunch with a friend I had not seen in 5 years and he could not stop saying how good I looked.   The 10  pounds from the trip are coming off slowing and I am working really hard since my 31st birthday is next Friday!

I tend to be so hard on myself, I have to remember that i have come such a long way!

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Miesha Roshawn August 5, 2011 at 1:48 PM  

You've come a very long way chickadee! Be very proud!

amanda,  August 5, 2011 at 5:46 PM  

hehehe i know im a sugar addict because when i got to the part about chocolate steam puff marshmallow all i thought was mmm chocolate and marshmallow! lol All of your pics look pretty!

Tim August 7, 2011 at 9:23 AM  

"I am so puffy, like a chocolate steam puff marshmellow girl."

Best quote ever!!! LOL

Good luck with losing the 10lbs. You can definitely do it, you've achieved so much already.

Ro August 8, 2011 at 11:25 AM  

U look amaaazzzzinnngggg.
I can't say it enough!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates