How Low Can You Go

Featured Challenger: Lady Cyone @ Makings of Cyone:Destined to Be A Diva

>> Friday, October 29, 2010

Star of the Week for Week 3 was Lady Cyone.  I emailed her a few questions and here is what she had to say:

Why are you in this challenge?
I'm in the challenge because I do better with having a set goal and time frame in mind. It helps to have a support group and other people I can get motivation from. I also think that the goal is quite acheivable and want to end the year on a happy weight note.


What are the top 5 things you did this week to help you loss weight?
1. Tracking what I ate and sticking to the plan.

2. Cardio Trainer,pedometer, and playlist.Setting exercise goals for the week and having motivating music keeps my workout going.
3. Keeping my blog updated on a daily basis, it may seem excessive but whenever I was having a hard time I logged on and wrote about what I was feeling, even if I didn't post it, by the time I finished typing the craving usually passed.
4. Trying new foods or mixing things together.
5. Wedding websites, I have lots of friends wedding and my own coming up next year, browsing the different styles, reminded me that I will be beginning a new life soon and I want to go into it as healthy as possible.

What is the best piece of advice you can give to challenges?
Choose something that personally motivates you, doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense to others as long as it matters to you.

What keeps you motivated?
Motivation comes from my fiance, my family, and my friends, but mainly myself. I don't want to keep being the girl that can give you all the latest health information but is still overweight herself. I also want to become a registered dietician, its easier to give someone advice that they will follow, if you follow it yourself.



Favorite heathy meal/snack?
Sweet Potato fries and Mini Babybel Lite cheese.


What are your weaknesses/downfalls and how do you deal with them?
I can be impatient at times and quick to change plans. Finally realized the longer I take to switch with one thing and focus on making it work the longer it would take to reach where I want to be.


If you could describe youself in one word (maybe two if you must) what would it be?
Tenacious. :)

1 comments:

Shannie (akaSolidice242) October 29, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

I know a lot of people who recommend sweet potato fries I have to try that. I love reading the responses that the features give because it always seems so heartfelt and I get a boost of encouragement and motivation from them

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates