How Low Can You Go

Are You Ready?

>> Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tomorrow is weigh in numero uno!  I hope that you are all ready.  We are up to 29 30 participants! Should I close it down and not accept anyone else, now that we are at the first weigh in? Or can anyone join at anytime?  What do you think?

A few things to note:
  • Had to miss running clinic yesterday, BUT did go for a 35 minute run with a girl from work, it was windy, but it was really fun.
  • Won 5/6 volleyball games today!  I am so proud of my team, we have another tournament tomorrow, I hope that we can do it again!
  • I have been eating pretty well, TOM is here, but I feel surprisingly good.
  • Racing on Sat.  I am NOT prepared.
See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Carla October 1, 2010 at 1:29 AM  

Not really ready here. I've been vacationing in Florida this week, and uh, might have had too many margaritas. :op

Ro October 1, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

I will have plenty o’ pics for you all and of course a vlog :-) Thanks sooooo much for the encouragement and the contest...keeps me all up on my toes :-)
Have a great weekend!

Chayah October 1, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

I say the more the merrier. Or maybe you can cut off for the prize but still allow to join for the challenge portion. This may be the boost that someone needs to get'em going. Idk, just my 2 cents.

Trina October 3, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

I say you let them join in...Everybody is always look for a challenge. A little something to motivate them.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates