>> Monday, November 29, 2010
Thanks for all your comments yesterday, you guys are great. I appreciate all your support. Even those readers who don't comment, I know you're there! THANK YOU! Commenters, a HUGE thank you! NEW FOLLOWERS welcome!
Today I felt like a million dollars. I went back to work after being off for 5 weeks. The students were so happy to see me. I got alot of hugs and compliments, it made me feel so good, even kids that I do not teach this year had well wishes for me. I have never been happier to be at work.
I did Muscle Challenge and Zumba and I am feeling amazing. In Muscle Challenge we had a set of 12, 10, 8 and 5 pound weights and we did various drop set exercises (you start with the 12 pounds and work your way down for a certain number of reps). We did lunges across the room, skipped and did lots of floor work. I LOVED IT! I am the type of person that
likes loves to be pushed, that is what I am paying for right? The harder it is the better. I never complain that something is too hard. I love sweating and that good muscle burn you get.
A few things that I have noticed about myself:
- I have good cardio, I can jump rope and do other similar type of activities and not feel tired.
- I can now do jumping jacks, my breasts are still big, but I feel alot better doing jumping activities, I really couldn't a few years ago.
- I don't cheat in class, if the teacher says do 100 sit ups, I do 100, even if it takes my twice as long as the others
- My legs and arms are strong
- My core needs work, anything core related (planks, v-sits, etc...) I have to take breaks but it is getting better
- I am strong, I even impress myself sometimes
Can you believe tht December is here!???? CAHRAYZAY!
P.S. Oh na na what's my name....LOL ;)